Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
THF

Default convert quattro pro 11 files to excel 2003

Thanks for answering Pete. Many = roughly 500 :(

I wish to convert the file to keep the formulas. Correct me if I am wrong,
but if I copy/paste, won't I get errors whereas excel will not recognize the
@formulas ??

I think I may have found a solution in other posts where I should download
Corel Office 12 trial version which contains a converter to Excel 2003...

I will try this and cross my fingers.

thanks again.

"Pete" wrote:

With both a Quattro Pro window and an Excel window open, have you tried
to copy & paste from one to the other? Then you could save the Excel
file directly. I don't know how many you mean by "many" files, but if
this is a lot then it could take some time, I'm afraid.

Hope this helps.

Pete