Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Using '=MIN(DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+{7,6},DAY(A1)*{0,1}) )'

You need to change 7,6 to 11,10, and 12,11, and 13,12 respectively

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"JNW" wrote in message
I found this formula in one of the posts (Credit to Barry Houdini) and I

was
wondering how I might edit it.

Right now it calculates the date 6 months from today without passing into
the next month. I need to edit this formula in order to add 10, 11, and

13
months to the date given in another cell. I tried changing the 6 to 13

but
that didn't work.

Any ideas?

Thank you.