Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AuthorizedUserPF

Default Functions not working in Spreadsheet

Good morning;
I encounter this problem on occasions and don't know why. Currently I am
using a plain If, Then formula to compare cell values in two different
columns. The formula is not returning the value. All it is showing in the
cell where the results should be is the formula itself. I also opened it
through the menu and it is displaying the correct calculation there. I
checked my options under calculation and I have it set to automatic.I tried
to force a "Calc now" still nothing. Anyonre encounter this problem. Any
suggestions.

Regards
Phil