Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EdMac

Default How do I change the cell padding in excel?

Hi suzubeane,

I've been out the office for a few days.

I think you have a problem. I don't consider myself an expert but the
problem you describe is one I have come across before where rows have
varying amounts of text. The only way I know of getting the result you
want is by manually adjusting in the row headers or setting the row
height to the greatest size you expect - that may mean a lot of white
space surrounding some entries.

Alternatively, if you set the line height to an acceptable average,
then you would only have to alter the exceptions.

HTH

Ed

--
EdMac