Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kenzie

Default Where?Worksheet code module or Worksheet_SelectionChange event han

Thanks to anyone who answers. I am using Excel 2003. If you search help for
"Use color banding to locate the active cell" it will tell you to paste a
certain code into the 'Worksheet code module' or 'Worksheet_SelectionChange
event handler'.

I cannot find it to post a code into it, and I am not sure exactly how once
I find it. It highlights all the cells above and to the side of the cell you
have selected, for easier viewing purposes. Thanks!