Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default how to sort my whole sheet

If one of your columns is blank, XL will not assume any data beyond is
connected to the rest.......try highlighting all the columns of interest
before doing the sort..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jill" wrote:

I have 28 columns in my sheet and when I sort by column b and then a, it
ignores the last four columns. I tried to highlight the range but it just
ignores those column. I add information by row on a nearly daily basis and
all I want is to sort by customer last name and then first name (column B
then A) I have done this date sheet before with no problem and this year I
added three new columns and now I have this sorting problem.