Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Referencing a Merged cell

Not that I know of, although you can always adjust it afterwards.

Just another problem with merged cells.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mariano" wrote in message
Often on one of my workbooks I need to reference a cell from either

another
workbook or worksheet. I usually have both workbooks open so I just hit

the
equal sign and click on the cell i want referenced. However when I do

that
when I am trying to reference a merged cell it automaticall pulls up a

range
of both of the merged cells and retuns a #value.
Is there anyway to click on it and actually have it pull up a single cell
instead of creating something like?:
Sheet2!A1:B1