Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fdabb

Default query for work help! showing final result

Max - you are a superstar!!!! Thanks very much for your help, it is really
appreciated.

Cheers, Fiona.

"Max" wrote:

Here's one way, implemented into your sample at:
http://cjoint.com/?bzhGsbFjGk
fdab66_data_and_summary_1.xls

In sheet: Summary,

Array-enter (press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER) in B4,
then copy B4 down to B7:

=INDEX(OFFSET(INDIRECT("Data!P"&MATCH(A4,Data!A:A, 0)+1),,,5),MATCH(TRUE,OFFS
ET(INDIRECT("Data!P"&MATCH(A4,Data!A:A,0)+1),,,5)< "",0))

--
Max
Singapore
"fdabb" wrote in message
Hi Max,

Thanks for getting back to me - I made an abridged version of the
spreadsheet which you can find he http://cjoint.com/?bzgSct1jcq

Basically I want to insert the result from the data page to the

appropriate
place on the summary page.

Thank you so much - I'd given up all hope

Cheers, Fiona.