Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debbie

Default Bringing Last line of worksheet to a Summary page

No, not in that worksheet. I do have a column cell or two empty in a couple
of them, but not in column B that I am counting. That one always has data.
I have tried it with a couple of the worksheets with the same results.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

That is odd, there is nothing in the formula that differentiates the data,
it just looks for the last item. You don't have any blanks in that list by
any chance?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Debbie" wrote in message
Bob,

This almost works. I'm getting excited now!!!.. It seems that it brings

the
correct value to the summary page only when the value has been calculated.
If it has been a straight value that has been added, it doesn't bring it
forward. On sheet B.. if I have added 2 numbers, it will bring that
forward.. but if I had just entered the number 59 or a date, it doesn't

seem
to work. Thanks for getting me closer. Any other suggestions?