Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Philip J Smith

Default hiding worksheets in excel

Two ways.

1. Select the worksheet then use the menu options Format, Worksheet, Hide.
This can be reversed by Format, Worksheet, Unhide and then selecting the
worksheet from the dialogue box.
2. In Excel 2003 right click on the TAB, select "View Code". The visual
basic editor VBE showing the properties for the worksheet opens. Look for
the characteristic "Visible" Change the selection to 0 (Hidden) or 2 (Excel
Very Hidden)
NB if you use the latter you will need to go back into VBE to "unhide" it.

"a.j" wrote:

I do not know how to hide a worksheet in excel, so that even the tab
does not show. Can anyone help me out please?

TIA:)

--
a.j
a.j's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30778