Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
sacrum

Default Strange problem....excel not responding

Hi all,

I have just migrated my workbook from my standalone laptop to a work
networked pc - My pc uses excel 2003 pro and work pc excel 2003. When I
execute the copied workbook on the n/w pc it opens, I enable macro's no
problem. When I try to do things such as set a print area excel hangs -
taskmgr shows excel as not responding! Everthing is fine on my laptop so
not sure what the issue could be. The VB used is self contained as in it
does not create temporary files or require external data.

Advice welcomed....tia