Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default ?-Change data series range as data is entered?

Hi,

Sounds like you need to use a dynamic named range for the chart data
source. Here are a collection of webpages on the subject.

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Dynamic.htm

Cheers
Andy

isofuncurves wrote:
I have a chart which shows a prediction curve and an actual curve. The
prediction curve runs out until the end of a project. The actual curve
is populated as data is entered. I will be generating a number of these
charts from a datatable. I would like to plot the prediction curve for
the duration of the project (easy). I would then like to plot the
actual curve with only the existing data and not have the line drop to
the x-axis at the end. Can I put a formula in the data series "x
values" field?

I hope that my description makes sense.....

Thanks,
Carl

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel