Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Default auto copy and past

If you create a template (save as *.xlt) then every time you will open a
copy of that template and then just fill in what's not already filled in

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"kickbush" wrote in
message ...

I have an Excel spreadsheet created for my small scooter (moped)
dealership. Right now I end up having to re-type the same info (name,
address, price, VIN, etc) on each sheet for the differnet forms I have
to fill in (large, lengthy, boring forms). Is there any way I can have
sheet one be a "general info" sheet where I enter the info once and it
automatically appears in select spots on sheets 2 and 3? This would be
a FANTASTIC time saving feature for me!

HELP!

Swamped in repeated data entry.

Bob