Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Phil

Default Not Sure How to Fix

Great... but do I have to now do that to each row? I have 5000 :(
Sorry about the pic, I didn't want to inclued the parts that had
personal/private info.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Try selecting column A and using Data | Text to Column
You may also need to use Edit | Find and Replace to get rid of quotes
The picture was very small!!!
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Phil" wrote in message
http://www.officialenter.com/excel_.jpg

This shows a picture of the issue I am having.
How do I make this spreadsheet look the way that I am used to?
With each field having a cell, not having:
Field Name,"Last Name',"Home Phone" ect.

Hope this make sense, I am not even sure what or how to ask...
Thank you for helping a excel newbe,

Phil