Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Michael Gill

Default auto copy and past

Hi cdixon,

Try this one:
Sub SheetCopy()

Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A1"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
End Sub

Michael
-------------
Michael Gill
- If you found this post useful please press "Yes" under the "Was this post
helpful" section - Thanks :)

"cdixon" wrote:

Need help. I need a macro or program that can sort and copy the
information I enter in one sheet over to another sheet. The information
needs to be sorted by name and filed on the distention sheet in that
order. As I enter the information or by a command.
Example:
Sheet 1: John
Tom
Jim
Bob
Tom
Bob

Sheet 2 The information would look like this

John
Tom
Tom
Bob