Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Default How do I make a address book for mailing labels

You could use Excel as a database where you store the addresses and Word to
print them

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"cheycheys" wrote in message
I just got my new computer XP from Dell and it has Microsoft Word and
Excel
and Outlook. I prefer to use my Outlook Express for my email. What I
have
been trying to figure out is how to make an address book. Not an email
one
but an address book with names and address's so I can make labels for
return
address's and labels to send out Christmas cards. Can someone please show
me
how to do this, I am going nuts trying to figure it out! I'm not sure if
should be trying to do this in Excel or Word. I do know I don't want to
use
Outlook for anything at the moment. Any help would be much appreciated.