Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I set up a sheet with date headers one week apart.

Frank

If you select the cell which in which you have typed =A2+7, there will be a
little black square in the bottom right hand corner. Move your mouse over it
and it becomes a cross. You can drag this cross along the row to copy the
formula across.

Andy.

"mossbury" wrote in message
Hi Andy,

How do I fill the remaining ones. Do I have to type in each column
seperately?

Frank

"Andy" wrote:

Hi

Type your first date in A2. In the next cell use
= A2+7
You can fill this across as necessary.

Andy.

"mossbury" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a spreadsheet with date headers and/or side
labels,
one week apart.
I have tried without success. Any help gratefully received.

1/1/2006 - 8/1/2006 - 15/1/2006 etc.

Frank Taylor
Dell Dimension 8400
4 Gig RAM