Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
aaalissha

Default Carrying over background color to another worksheet

Hi,

I have an excel sheet which contains lot of data. And I am creating a
new sheet with only selected columns from the former sheet. When I do
that it doesn't copy the background colors of the original cell. I
don't need any other formats except background color. How can I copy
the background color to the new sheet? I don't want to manually copy
and paste for a particular cell. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks.

--
aaalissha
aaalissha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30651