Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Brent

Default Create charts that update automatically from data in rows

Andy,

Thanks for the information. However I think you made a mistake. How about
=OFFSET($A$1,0,0,1,COUNTA($A$1:$AA$1))? This seems to work.
Brent

"Brent" wrote:

Hey Guys,

I am trying to create charts that are updated automatically using the
proceedure described in article 183446. I need to create charts from data in
rows rather than columns. I changed the range to A1:AA1, but I don't get the
expected result.. Could someone please describe the correct methode for me?
Thanks
--
Brent