Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dtencza

Default Advanced filtering on text and blanks

I have a list where one field has days of the week ("Sunday", "Monday", etc.)
in text. So, I can use the Advanced Filter with different rows that have
"Monday" or "Tuesday" to return all of the records that have "Monday" or
"Tuesday" in this field.

What if I wanted to use the advanced filter to get records that have
"Monday", "Tuesday", or BLANK (no value)? How do I tell the advanced filter
that I'd also like records that have a blank in this field returned as well?

This is easy with the AutoFilter; I just can't figure it out with the
advanced filter!