Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ali

Default Checking names on correct line across sheets

Hi Biff
Thanks worked fantastically. U seem clued. Would u object to me sending you
a graph to look at as I have had it posted with no luck as yet.
Thanks again

"Ali" wrote:

Hi, I have approx 12 sheets. On each Column A is a list of 87 names. Some
changes have been made to later lists but I need to correct all lists to eb
the same. How do I ensure that the SAME name appears on the SAME line across
all sheets as the final sheet reads totals from a formula. Checking each
list manually is taking too long. Thanks