Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default searching for tab

You could use hyperlinks to go to any sheet.

Or you could rightclick on the VCR controls (to the left of the worksheet tabs)
to see a list of those worksheets.

Or you could use a floating toolbar:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html
from Debra Dalgleish's site.

Kevin R wrote:

Hi all, I have written a workbook with some 40 worksheets in it to be
used as a reference database. Each of the 40 worksheets has a specific
name (tab). Is there a program/formula that I can put on the very first
page so that a user can input the name of the sheet/tab they want and
that sheet will open for them. Basically to stop them having to sift
through 40 tabs to find which sheet they need.
Thanks
Kev

--
Kevin R