Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Default data validation lists and invoices

Hi, Sarah. I have an tutorial on just this thing.
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"sarah1997" wrote
in message ...

Is it possible to automatically populate a cell, for ex. "cost per
unit", when a selection is madde from a drop down list (data
validation) created from an inventory list of products? On my invoice I
want to have drop down box with all products, select product from list,
have price per unit automatically populated, enter manually number
used/sold, have formula calculate total price for total units...I just
can't figure out the auto population part. My product inventoru list
has about 250 items with varying prices. I copied the product list w/o
any prolems to the data validation part of the invoice. Any help/tips
advice welcome. Newbie.:)

--
sarah1997
sarah1997's Profile: