Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ericsayang

Default How do I group multiple lines of excel info for easy sorting

I am putting a correspondence review in a big project. There are 7 columns:
Date, Form, From, To, , Comments, Pages. Information in some of the
columns contain multiple lines. What I want to do is, I want to put the
information in and finally sort them according to dates. How do I group all
information for a specific correspondence so that when I sort all information
will be attached to the date. Thank you.