Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
sml

Default When I special paste and transpose....

I was able to transpose one item, but when I tried to transpose more than one
the same message came up. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.
Thanks for the help.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Have you tried selecting a single cell and pasting as the message suggests?

Select the row1 header which selects the entire row.

Select cell A2 and paste specialtranspose.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:10:03 -0800, sml wrote:

When I select my row, copy, special paste, and transpose a message that reads:

The information cannot be pasted because the Copy area and the paste area
are not the same size and shape. Try one of the following:

Click a single cell, and then paste
Select a rectangle that's the same size and shape, and then paste

I have no idea what this means. Any help out there?

Thanks