Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Check Box in Excel Spreadsheets

xl2002???

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

John S Thompson wrote:

I have created check boxes in an excel spreadsheet. The problem I am having
is once I go to print the page either on a printer or even in print preview
the boxes moves from the location that I have placed it except for one box
which stays at the original location. It only happens on my office computer.
I have sent the file to my laptop and other people and when it is printed
from those computers the boxes stay in place. The office computer version of
excel is 2002. Any ideas what to check?

--

Dave Peterson