Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default how do I extract the moving average trendline point data?

Hi,

Perhaps you could simply format the data series that the trendlines are
based upon to have no line or fill/markers. You can also, if required,
delete the series entries from the legend.

Cheers
Andy

bobb wrote:
I'm creating large data sets with moving average trendlines. I need to creat
new charts with ONLY the trendlines...maybe in a separate worksheet. Can the
moving average trendline datapoints be extracted and copied to another sheet?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info