Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858

Default Shaded Rows

bombayterror wrote:
I have a spreadsheet I am working on and its pretty long and pretty
wide. Almost 200 lines. I was wondering if it is possible, in excel, to
set it up such that every alternate row is shaded.

I feel that this will help me when I am referencing the printout.

thanlks

Looks like you already have a solution but here's a link to a
freeware program I find very useful.

http://www.asap-utilities.com/

It has many functions that can be done with just a couple of clicks.
Shading every other line is as easy as clicking and selecting color
and interval (every nth row).

Standard disclaimer: not associated in any way, no renumeration yada yada

gls858