Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pinmaster

Default Linking Option button together

There is an option to have it print or not but as to not be visible?...I
don't know. Maybe Dave has an answer to that one.

But I suggest using option buttons from the control toolbox found on
the Visual Basic toolbar, View/Toolbar/Visual Basic and click on the
3rd button from the rigth, that will bring up the control toolbox. When
you have setup all your buttons the way you want, right click on one of
them and select Properties, to the left you'll and Option for
GroupName, in the text box to the right type a name for that particular
group, now with the properties window still open select another option
button and repeat, each option button within a group should have the
same name, and a different name for each group.

Hope I made it clear enough, if not comeback with questions.

HTH
JG

--
pinmaster