Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Validaation List

Hi!

You'd have to use a helper column where you concatenate the names and post
codes:

Assume the range of names and codes are in B1:D10.

In E1 enter this formula and copy down to E10:

=B1&" "&C1&" "&D1

Then, as the source for the drop down: =$E$1:$E$10

Biff

Then use column E as the source for the drop down.
"Andrew C" wrote in message
Hi

I have a spreadsheet with a list of Client Names in it. Column B Has
their
First name and Column C has there surname Column D has there Postal area.

I want to be able to have a drop down list that shows there complete name
and Postal Area. Is this possible??

Thanks