Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyer

Default How to write a formula so that response is value?

How much greater?

It's relatively simple to tack on an additional value to be added to the
return of a calculation.

=IF("your formula")+'any number'
=IF("your formula")+'any cell' ... where you enter a value in that
particular cell.
=MAX(IF("your formula"),'pre-determined maximum value')

Care to give some examples?

RD

"Kaputa" wrote in message
I wish to write a formula such that the response would not be simply the
computed value but value. It can't be done by simply changing the

display
format of the cell since there are more than one IF commands. I wish to
incorporte it into the If command.