Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cdroot4383

Default hyperlinks in different drives

Hi,

I'm creating a spreadsheet that hyperlinks to about 50 different
documents. Eventually, i want a CD to contain the excel file and all
the hyperlinked documents. To get the hyperlinks to run from the cd, i
had to change all of the hyperlinks within my spreadsheet to the E:\
(this is the drive where my burner is). I then inserted the cd into a
different computer (D:\) and none of my hyperlinks work anymore? Is
there anyway to make sure that the excel hyperlinks open to the files
stored on the cd, regardless of which drive it is in?

thanks in advance,
chris

--
cdroot4383