Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default ISNUMBER

Try this

=IF(AND(ISNUMBER(F2), ISNUMBER(J2)),IF(J2F2,"Text Label A","Text Label
B"),"")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"RJJ" wrote in message
Yes they do. My error message states "You've entered too many arguements

for
this function". But remember, I don't want any text in cell K2 if no

numbers
are entered in F2 and J2. I intend to copy down this formula.
"Bob Phillips" wrote:

In what way is your formula not working? Does F2 and J2 contain

formulae?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"RJJ" wrote in message
In cell K2, I wish to have the appropriate "Text LabeL" depending on

J2
being
greater than or less than F2 but only if a value has been entered into

J2
and
F2. I would not want any value in K2 if no values are entered into J2

and
F2.
This is what I am attempting but not working. Any suggestions?

=IF(AND(ISNUMBER(F2), ISNUMBER(J2)),J2F2,"Text Label A","Text Label

B")