Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lilralph

Default Validation Help....

I would need validation set by Date all 30 employees (29 employees and 1
blank) per date. Station 35,36 ETC. is our Station location we have to
schedule 29 employees each shift. Example Station 35 would have up to 3
employees per day and each day of the month is differnt beacuse of
vacation and Kelly Day(which is a day your platoon is schedule but you
off due to senority. Example mine is Sunday. What I was tring to
accomplish is have a list for all employees on Day1 (jan2) and when I
select employee from list they would be removed.
Then on Day2 (jan5) use the same list or master list with all employees
back on list and as I select they be removed.
I would need validation in all squares on schedule

Sta.35-39=Station location employee is to report
360-350-370=Station Chief Officer is to report
Kelly=Employee day off
Vacation=Employee vacation
Leave=Employee needing leave, Breavemnet
Training=Employee sent to training

Each name will only be used once per calander day. with a total of 10
days because our schedule is 24hr onduty 48 off (FYI)
thanks

--
lilralph
lilralph's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29949