Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Delete A Word That Exceeds X Number Of Characters

=LEN(A1) in cell B1 will return the number of characters in cell
A1......copy the formula down and do Copy PasteSpecial Values on column
B to delete the formulas.....then sort on that column and delete all rows of
20 characters or more.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"brazen234" wrote
in message ...

Search didn't turn up anything, so help would be appreciated.

Simple as the title sounds. I have thousands of words in column A (one
word per cell) and I would like to delete all words 20 letters or
greater.
Thanks!

--
brazen234