Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Validation Help....

No it is not my site, but I know the technique well as use a modified
version of it myself.

Do you mean that you want to allocate A& B on day 1 say, and then on day 2
A&B will be excluded from the list of available people? IF so, I would have
thought that the technique would do that?

--

HTH

RP

"lilralph" wrote in
message ...

Thanks Bob I was wondering if this is a link to your site? I checked it
out and it worked on single day but need it to work on 10 day schedule
for our firedeparment which consist of 30 employees on my shift.
If this is not your work I will see if the site manager can help. Still
a little lost.

--
lilralph
lilralph's Profile: