Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Printing in excel

Can you pick out a column (maybe the Quantity column) and use that?

If you can, you could
select that column
data|filter|autofilter
filter to show only the values greater than 0
Print what you need
data|filter|show all to see everything

mnpaul wrote:

I am working on a bid sheet in excel. The problem I am having is there are
parts of the sheet I may or may not want to print. If one section requires,
say 4 each of three items, I will want to print that, but if another sections
requires no items in the selection list, I don't want to print that. This
may happen 5 times a day, I don't want to set teh print area each time. Some
of these options are side by side and not above or below each other on the
spread sheet. I was looking for something that says, "if = 0", do not print.
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson