Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jon

Default Conditional Formula

Sure will--Thanks!
J5 is 120
J6 is 193.3
J7 is 0
J8 is 149.0

I am looking to see if J8J7, but on the conditional if J7=O or blank (I
could set up either way) than the formula refer to J8J6 reuturning a result
of "Yes" if it is greater "No" if it is not.

Example:
K6 Should read Yes (due to refering to J6J5)
K8 should read No (due to refering to J8J6)

Hope this is enough information

"Ragdyer" wrote:

How about posting exactly what *is* in J6 & J7 & J8,
And what *might* be in each of them.

Keyed in data - What kind - text, or numbers, give examples -

Formulas - do they return text, or numbers, or nulls ( "" - zero length
strings), or logicals (True, False), or error values (#N/A!) - post the
formulas -

Imported data - possibly containing invisible characters -

The more information you give concerning the contents of the cells in
question will enable you to receive more viable suggested solutions.

RD

"Jon" wrote in message
SteveG,

I copied and pasted it still it showing a Yes when it should not.

I really appreciate the help with all this from all three of you!

Any more suggestion?

Jon

"SteveG" wrote:

Does this work?

=IF(AND(ISBLANK(J7),J8J6),"Yes",IF(J8J7,"Yes","" ))

Steve

--
SteveG
SteveG's Profile: