Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default cell * figure

Enter this formula in B1 assuming your us prices are in column A.

=A1*1.16

Copy that down column B by dragging on the fill handle of B1

Gord

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:08:02 -0800, "suegr"
wrote:

I am so sorry. I know the conversion is my price * 1.20. I just can't get
the formula to multiply the entire column. If it is in the D column I
thought I could just do D = D * 1.2 but this does not work. This new excel
is not what I was used to.
Thanks in advance! Sorry it is such a basic question. Susan

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote:

If the conversion rate is 20% Canadain to Us then US * 1.20.

So a US buck = 1.20 Can

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"suegr" wrote in message
I have a Price column. It is in US dollar and I need it to convert
Canadian
dollars.