Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Graham B.

Default Bachelor cooking Xmas dinner !

In Excel 2000, I want to create a spreadsheet which has a column of foods, a
column of cooking times (in minutes), and a third column which calculates
the time to begin cooking that item based on an inserted mealtime. For
instance, if a mealtime of 2:00 pm is inserted manually then the row for
"Beef Joint - 90 mins" would return 12:30 pm in the third column; and the
row "Carrots - 30 mins" would return 1:30 pm in the third column. I think
the answer is in the formatting but I cannot make it work!
NOT Gordon Ramsey.