Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NTaylor

Default keep value if formula has no data

I know how to do that, but I was hoping I could have it just keep the values
if there wasn't data b/c I am importing it on a daily basis and don't want to
go through every sheet to copy and paste every time. Thanks though!
--
Nicki Taylor

"JR" wrote:

Nikki, what you could do is copy the entire sheet (click the button above row
1 and to the left of column A) then right click and copy. Go to a new sheet,
click on cell A1, right click and Paste Special "Values". If you want it to
look the same as you original sheet, right click again in the same place and
Paste Special "Formats".

"NTaylor" wrote:

I have a worksheet that automatically updates everyday and works some
calculations for me. How can I get the formula sheet to keep the value from
the previous day if there is no data today. Because now it is filling in all
my cells with zeros. Thanks
--
Nicki Taylor