Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Default How do I combine information from multiple worksheets

Check out the filter utility at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

or send me the workbook with full instructions and maybe I can create a
feature for you.

- - mark

"JDEisenberg" wrote:

I have multiple worksheets, each containing different information about the
same individuals. On most worksheets, each individual is only listed one
time, in one row. On one worksheet, individuals are listed multiple times,
each entry in a separate row. Each individual has a unique ID number, which
is listed at the beginning of any row containing their data.

I want to produce one worksheet where all of the information for each ID is
listed as a separate cell/column, in that ID's row.

Is this possible? (I feel it must be.) if so, how?

Thanks!