Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair

Default Help needed! - How do I save a filtered sheet?

In article , BrianDavid wrote:

That's a puzzler...

When I make a list, AutoFilter and confine my results to include only
part of the list, then select the entire list and Copy - Paste into a
new sheet, only the values that are visible in the list are Pasted.

(snip)
Notice that in the first list, after being Filtered, rows 3 and 4 are
hidden. After being pasted, those rows are not hidden, but do not
exist.

This is not your result?

IIRC some earlier versions of xl did this. The OP did not specify which
version of xl he was using. This could explain it :)

Bruce

(if there were any)