Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Calendar Question

Works fine for me.

Download the *.zip file from the site.

Unzip to wherever.

Copy mscal.ocx to Windows/System32 folder.

StartRun regsvr32 mscal.ocx

Note the <space between 32 and mscal

Gord

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:55:02 -0800, "D" wrote:

I actually did this and get this message Load Library (MSCAL.ocx") failed " ,
it appears that for some reason MSCal does not want to load. Have you tried
this program yourself?
Thanks

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Download from here.

http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

If you had read Ron de Bruin's instructions you would have found the link at
bottom of the page.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:34:02 -0800, "D" wrote:

I went into this thought the system32 file already and ended up in the same
place. I looked throughly and could not find it anywhere. I guess I do not
have the MSCal file in my system. Do you know where I can down load it from.
Thanks for all your help.