Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

Default can't change font

Hi Terri,
Try changing the option that show font name in it's own font.
Tools, Customize, Options (tab), uncheck List font names in their own font
That should tell you what it is looking for in the way of a font. May be you
don't have that font installed for Excel, or you have the wrong font. Possibly
you need BIG5 to handle double byte characters as in Asian countries.
---
HTH,

"Terri" wrote in message ...
Hello All,
I received a spreadsheet with a font I'm unable to change. The font style
is "MS P????". It makes the cell contents looks spaced out, like this:
D38999/20KH53SA
Nothing I've done changes the way the font looks.

Please Help and Many Thanks to you all!
Terri