Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WRT

Default How to I copy text from a range of cells to another single cell?

Hi
I have set-up my excel work sheet to allow codes (text) to be entered into a
range of cells for the pupose of grading.

EG. Cells A20:A25 allow for a a single number to be entered into ONE only of
these cells, then B20:B25 would have a scoring guide and C20:C25 would have
another marking code in text to be entered into the same row as the number
was entered in A20:A25. This is where I am stumped.

I am unable to copy the entered code (text) from C20:C25 Please be aware
that if the entered number in A20:A25 is 3 (hypothetically) this does not
mean that the code (text) in C20:C25 will always be G (or any other code each
and every time).