Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernie Deitrick

Default Change default font format in Excel

Michael,

Copy the code below, right-click on your sheet tab, select "View Code" and paste the code in the
window that appears.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Application.IsText(Target.Value) Then
Target.Font.ColorIndex = 3
Target.Font.Bold = True

"Michael Lortz" wrote in message
I have an existing workbook with cell text entries in regular black font. I
want to make a number of additional entries in various cells in this
workbook, and I want all my text entries to be a different font format (bold,
red). Is there a way to do this automatically without highlighting each
entry I make and manually changing the cell format? Thanks.