Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
anamcara

Default Can I make a list, on one summary sheet, of data collected from ma

I would like to add data on a new sheet with three columns, that will contain
all the summary details I need, collected from a set of worksheets.

I would like to extract all the client names (one per worksheet, located in
each worksheet on cell G9) and return them as a list into in colum A, then
all the salary totals from $K$27 would go into column B and all the on-costs
from $M$27 go into column C.

I have spent hours trawling through the help and support pages and can't
seem to make the Vlookup (or anything else) make sense.There must be a simple
way!