Mark

Default DSum function

Hi,
I'm tryin' to sum all values from database let say collumn no. 1 (total no
of columns 5).
Problem looks like that. When I'm sumarise all values by adding autofilter
(doing manualy) and sellecting criteria one by one from column 2 to 5 I
receive total sum in column 1 let say 1000 but when I'm doing this by DSum
function adding criteria in cells A1:D2 (four criteria - headher over and
criteria under headher one by one in next column) value is different than
first one.
=DSUM(database;1;A1:D2)
Problem starts from third criteria. Till second the sum is the same in both
summing processes. Multiplying syntex of database by 1 don't helps.

What can be the problem?
Rgds,
Mark