Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Macros???

What you are looking for is the VLOOKUP function. To accomplish what you
want would require a separate VLOOKUP formula in each cell where you wish
data to appear...........this is done all the time.........check the HELP on
VLOOKUP and if you still have problems, post back with specifics........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"allinsca" wrote:

Hi,

I have a worksheet with rows of information and varying coloumn headings. I
am trying to find a way to be able to grab information from a single row and
pull it onto a separate worksheet. (I want to be able to type in a
respective # on the separate worksheet and the corresponding info show up.)

I am not sure what this is called but I know it is common. Any help would
be fantastic!
--
Thanks!